Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 15 Ways to Find Good Books to Read
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: fitness
Stretching for health and fitness is the latest trend — and businesses are springing up everywhere to help athletes – and nonathletes – understand the importance of stretching. Besides improving health and fitness and reducing the risk of injury, stretching … Continue reading
Visiting Bulls Island — a pristine, unspoiled island in the Charleston, S.C. area — is an amazing way to spend a day and an adventure you won’t forget. It’s a great place for walking, sunbathing, collecting shells, photography and visiting the … Continue reading
If you can walk and throw a frisbee, you can take part in one of the latest fitness activities — disc (frisbee) golfing! There’s probably a course or two in your area — and this type of golf doesn’t require … Continue reading
Have you heard? Sitting is the new smoking. Doctors and scientists are encouraging people to get out of their chairs and be more active during the day, even if they work in an office environment. That’s a great reason to … Continue reading
A trip to an aerial adventure park is something everyone should try! As you perform each of the above-ground challenges, your emotions range from slightly scared to euphoric. It’s an exhilarating experience to put your body to the test and … Continue reading
For a truly unique fitness experience, try an aerial yoga class — stretching and posing using long fabric slings suspended from the ceiling as supports.
One of my favorite activities is enjoying a vigorous walk with the local walking club.
Recently wrote a blog post about the many crafts I’ve done through the years and realized I’ve also gone through an extreme number of non-craft hobby “phases,” too.
I took my first chair dancing class at Inversions, a local pole fitness studio, tonight. And am almost at a loss for words to describe it. Let’s just say it’s not grandma sitting on a straight-backed chair watching a nice … Continue reading