Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Mediterranean Cruise: Lost Luggage Second Year in a Row
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: fountain Diet Coke
Is Your Glass Half Full — of Iced Coffee?
A man named Alexander Forouzesh recently brought a lawsuit against Starbucks because the baristas there filled his iced coffee cup half full of ice, essentially giving him only half a cup of cold coffee.
Posted in miscellaneous Tagged fountain Diet Coke, glass half full, iced coffee, iced drinks, starbucks lawsuit 1 Comment