Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: innovative library programs
Libraries have really evolved! They’re no longer austere public buildings filled with rows upon rows of books and librarians who whisper “Shhh!” Today’s libraries are community centers that offer unique and interesting programs and services for every member of the … Continue reading