Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 70 Unique Adult Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Morocco
Never thought in my wildest dreams that I’d be riding camels in Tangier, Africa, on a Norwegian Mediterranean cruise that included stops in Morocco at Casablanca and Tangier — but that’s just what I did!