Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: organizing the house
The decluttering project for week 2 of 52 was the junk drawer under the microwave. (Actually, it’s junk drawer #1 of 2 there.)
A couple weeks ago, I boldly announced that my word for 2016 is DECLUTTER. My #1 life goal this year is to declutter my entire house and garage: 1,500 square feet of space on two floors.