Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Adults: 12 Fun Things to Do During Coronavirus Isolation
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: decluttering in 52 weeks
The stacks of paperwork and general chaos on my kitchen counter has been driving me crazy for a while now! Although most of the papers are jam-packed in containers, you can see there’s a lot of them — as well … Continue reading
Confession: I’ve never cleared out my garage — and have lived in this house a long time. When my son was growing up, I tried to close my eyes to the jumble every night when I parked the car inside. … Continue reading
My first floor half bath gets a lot of use, but I haven’t cleaned out the cabinet for many years. And since I had sinus surgery last year– to stay healthy, I have to use a saline spray made with … Continue reading
Boy, it’s been years since I looked through my pots and pans/overflow utensil cabinet! Took everything out and spread it on a towel on the floor. How did all the stuff in the photo above fit inside?
I LOVE jewelry — and have a lot of it. So decluttering jewelry in an overflowing armoire — plus a jewelry box I’ve had since college — was a real project.
I feel blessed to have a pantry: a little closet right in the kitchen to fill with food — and a door that closes to hide it all. It’s great until the contents start to overflow …
You know the old saying “everything but the kitchen sink”? Well, that’s about what you can find underneath one.
The decluttering project for week 2 of 52 was the junk drawer under the microwave. (Actually, it’s junk drawer #1 of 2 there.)
A couple weeks ago, I boldly announced that my word for 2016 is DECLUTTER. My #1 life goal this year is to declutter my entire house and garage: 1,500 square feet of space on two floors.