Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Feeling Off Kilter...and Easy Ways to Get Back in Balance
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: personal board of directors
In the business world, organizations are required to have an official board of directors to provide direction and direct business strategy. And individuals can create an informal board of directors to get advice and feedback on challenging life situations, too!