Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Mediterranean Cruise: Lost Luggage Second Year in a Row
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: getting things done
Get Through Crises Without Going Crazy: Meet with Your Own Personal Board of Directors
In the business world, organizations are required to have an official board of directors to provide direction and direct business strategy. And individuals can create an informal board of directors to get advice and feedback on challenging life situations, too!
Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
Life is busy and you’ve got lots of things to remember to do every day. Some of them are critical. There are many ways to prompt yourself to remember the most important tasks (besides the old-fashioned method of tying a string … Continue reading