Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Mediterranean Cruise: Amalfi Coast and Capri
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: getting things done
In the business world, organizations are required to have an official board of directors to provide direction and direct business strategy. And individuals can create an informal board of directors to get advice and feedback on challenging life situations, too!