Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Having an Eclipse Party? Head to Target for Fun Supplies
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: souvenirs from South America
South American souvenirs are different from things you’d pick up in the Caribbean islands or in Europe.