Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Make a Quick, Cheerful Spring Wreath to Chase Away Winter Blues
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Feeling Off Kilter...and Easy Ways to Get Back in Balance
- Workplace Solution: A Foolproof Way to Remember CAC or ID Badge
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: South America cruise
South American souvenirs are different from things you’d pick up in the Caribbean islands or in Europe.
If you occasionally have a bad day and want to take off for the “end of the earth,” Ushuaia, Argentina, is the place for you. It’s the last city on the southernmost tip of the South American continent, followed only … Continue reading
Before my South America cruise, I’d never heard of the Falkland Islands — a remote group of 700+ islands off the tip of South America — but a day exploring Stanley, the capital on the largest island, was really fun.
Visiting a penguin rookery is an amazing adventure!
If you’re like me, you’ve never heard of Punta Del Este, Uruguay. (It’s very close to Buenos Aires, Argentina.) I went there on a cruise around South America, and discovered it’s a very cool place. Here’s my story:
When we arrived in South America, we took a bus from the airport to the cruise ship docked in the terminal in Buenos Aires to begin our adventure.