Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Super Simple: How to Make a Pine Christmas Wreath in 45 Minutes
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: travel woes
Growing up in a small town, I was fascinated by lots of things and wanted the opportunity to experience them all; one of them was sleeping overnight in an airport.