Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: world kindness day
World Kindness Day is celebrated November 13, and to commemorate that day I want to pass along the much-appreciated random acts of kindness that people in my world have done for me in the past month.