Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Inexpensive Christmas Gift for Women who have Everything
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
Instagram SliderNo images found!
Try some other hashtag or username
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: kindness
World Kindness Day is celebrated November 13, and to commemorate that day I want to pass along the much-appreciated random acts of kindness that people in my world have done for me in the past month.
I know these three things don’t seem to go together… but last Wednesday night — and quite a few Wednesdays before that — I felt all these emotions during the course of an hour. Have you ever been lonely in … Continue reading