Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- How to Host a Fun Girlfriends Wreath Making Party
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Easiest Leaf Raking Ever: Use a Jumbo Dustpan
- Online Dating Scams: Scammers are Ruining Over-50 Online Dating!
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: wreath from a garden hose
Had enough of winter? Whip up this cheerful spring wreath in less than half an hour to brighten your mood and remind you that warm weather is just ahead. Before you know it you’ll be strolling through the garden and … Continue reading