Did you ever do some simple thing and then realize, “Wow. That was really nice.” A couple of little happy moments I’ve had lately were:
1) Coming home from work early and sitting on the front porch reading for an hour in the sunlight and fall weather. Really heavenly after months of 99 degree, high-humidity days.
2) Knocking off the top five things on my “to do” list. What a feeling of satisfaction (before those things get replaced by five more things).
3) Doing a project at work that makes me say to myself, with a smile, “That turned out amazingly well.”
4. Going to the doctor for an annual skin check and having her say, “Good news — you don’t have anything suspicious on your skin.”
5. Reading a nice comment someone left on my blog post.
6. Having a yummy hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookie snack.
7. Having helpful coworkers.
8. Sitting outside at a cafe, having a coke and a conversation with an old friend on a lovely fall afternoon, and listening to the soft jazz music playing.
What little happy moments have you appreciated lately?
They matter more than we realize! Each day is a gift! Some people think it’s due to them. Good post…thanks for the reminders 🙂
Carolann recently posted…Sunday’s Sassy Selections
Yes. Little happy moments are priceless.
Christopher James recently posted…free bets without deposit