Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: happy moments
Create a Happiness Jar — and Enrich Your Life in Less Than A Minute a Day
Most of us receive numerous blessings, but we don’t stop very often to appreciate — or even notice — them. Part of being a happy person includes recognizing the good things that happen every day and being grateful for them.
Posted in family activity, gratitude, happiness jar, happy moments Tagged family activity, gratitude, happiness, happiness jar, how to be happy 13 Comments
Appreciating the Little Happy Moments
Did you ever do some simple thing and then realize, “Wow. That was really nice.” A couple of little happy moments I’ve had lately were: 1) Coming home from work early and sitting on the front porch reading for an … Continue reading