Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Mediterranean Cruise: Lost Luggage Second Year in a Row
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: color of the year
What’s Up with the Pantone Color of the Year — Marsala?
Every year, the Pantone Color Institute picks a representative color of the year. For 2015, it’s marsala. Previous colors of the year were Radiant Orchid, a deep tropical purple (2014); Emerald Green (2013); and Tangerine Tango (2012). Those I understood.