Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Feeling Off Kilter...and Easy Ways to Get Back in Balance
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: pantone color of the year
Every year, the Pantone Color Institute picks a representative color of the year. For 2015, it’s marsala. Previous colors of the year were Radiant Orchid, a deep tropical purple (2014); Emerald Green (2013); and Tangerine Tango (2012). Those I understood.