Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: oranize outdoor flags
For years, I’ve been a fan of large outdoor flags that festoon the house and wave gaily from a pole on the front porch. But I needed an inexpensive way to organize the outdoor flags.