Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Workplace Solution: A Foolproof Way to Remember CAC or ID Badge
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Buenos Aires
When we arrived in South America, we took a bus from the airport to the cruise ship docked in the terminal in Buenos Aires to begin our adventure.