Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- The Old Lady Hobble: When You Sit for a Long Time, Then Walk
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Buenos Aires
When we arrived in South America, we took a bus from the airport to the cruise ship docked in the terminal in Buenos Aires to begin our adventure.