Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 15 Ways to Find Good Books to Read
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: travel
Most people have heard of the Rock of Gibraltar — but if you’re like me, you have no idea what it really is or where it’s located. I got to tour Gibraltar, located off the coast of Spain — and … Continue reading
Visiting Bulls Island — a pristine, unspoiled island in the Charleston, S.C. area — is an amazing way to spend a day and an adventure you won’t forget. It’s a great place for walking, sunbathing, collecting shells, photography and visiting the … Continue reading
Before my South America cruise, I’d never heard of the Falkland Islands — a remote group of 700+ islands off the tip of South America — but a day exploring Stanley, the capital on the largest island, was really fun.
If you’re like me, you’ve never heard of Punta Del Este, Uruguay. (It’s very close to Buenos Aires, Argentina.) I went there on a cruise around South America, and discovered it’s a very cool place. Here’s my story:
When we arrived in South America, we took a bus from the airport to the cruise ship docked in the terminal in Buenos Aires to begin our adventure.
Took a once-in-a-lifetime 14-night cruise around South America on the Crown Princess — and it was fabulous! Here’s a review of the ship:
Cruising is awesome — and, in my opinion, cruises are better than land vacations any day. Here’s why:
If you’re up for a tour of Western Europe from a lovely, floating hotel, try a 10-night Mediterranean cruise like I took — to Palma de Majorca, Corsica, Malta, Sicily, Naples, Rome, Florence and Pisa. It was wonderful! Before signing … Continue reading
Just came back from a 10-night solo cruise to the Mediterranean on the Celebrity Equinox — and it was great. This ship, which holds about 2,800 passengers, is comfortable and lovely.
Life Hacks and a Laugh: Three Things I’m Loving Lately – Handy Tank Top Hangers, Suitcase Connector, Fit B****
During the past week or so, three things really struck me.