Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Mediterranean Cruise: Amalfi Coast and Capri
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Online Dating Horror Story #2: Way Too Hairy
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: gift for mom
Anyone who knows me will tell you I’m not into cooking. However, I am fascinated with creating fun things with fruit.
Here’s a reminder for Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 10. You can make this sign for yourself, and a poster for mom’s Mother’s Day gift in a flash — and at no cost.