Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Mother’s Day
Edible Fruit Bouquets: They’re Easy to Make and Fun to Eat
Anyone who knows me will tell you I’m not into cooking. However, I am fascinated with creating fun things with fruit.
A Free Mother’s Day Gift for Mom and a Mother’s Day Reminder Sign for You
Here’s a reminder for Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 10. You can make this sign for yourself, and a poster for mom’s Mother’s Day gift in a flash — and at no cost.