Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Mediterranean Cruise: Lost Luggage Second Year in a Row
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: gift
Edible Fruit Bouquets: They’re Easy to Make and Fun to Eat
Anyone who knows me will tell you I’m not into cooking. However, I am fascinated with creating fun things with fruit.
Fond Family Memories: A No-Cost Heartwarming Gift for Parents
If your parents are at the point in life where they don’t need any more “things” for Christmas or you just want to give them a meaningful gift — create a one-of-a-kind “Fond Family Memories” jar.”
Amazon Echo: An Awesome Gift
It’s just a slim black cylinder, but — oh, the things the Amazon Echo can do! I own one and love it! The Echo is a very cool gift for anyone – from grammar schooler to nonagenarian. It’s fun — … Continue reading
Make a Customized Gift Everyone Can Use for $1 — in Less Than 15 Minutes
In less than 15 minutes — with only a computer and printer — you can make a super-low-cost customized gift for friends and family. It’ll save them time and make their life easier.
Posted in Christmas gift, customized gift, DIY gift, gift Tagged Christmas gift, customized gift, DIY gift, inexpensive gift, print your own labels 7 Comments