Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Having an Eclipse Party? Head to Target for Fun Supplies
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: gift
Anyone who knows me will tell you I’m not into cooking. However, I am fascinated with creating fun things with fruit.
If your parents are at the point in life where they don’t need any more “things” for Christmas or you just want to give them a meaningful gift — create a one-of-a-kind “Fond Family Memories” jar.”
It’s just a slim black cylinder, but — oh, the things the Amazon Echo can do! I own one and love it! The Echo is a very cool gift for anyone – from grammar schooler to nonagenarian. It’s fun — … Continue reading
In less than 15 minutes — with only a computer and printer — you can make a super-low-cost customized gift for friends and family. It’ll save them time and make their life easier.