Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: inexpensive plants
Bargain Gardening: 12 Ways to Save Money on Flower Gardens and Gardening Supplies
Planting flowers and enjoying their colorful blossoms during the spring and summer is something a lot of people love. But it can be expensive. Bargain gardening is the way to go. Here are 12 ways to save money on flower … Continue reading
Posted in bargains, gardening, money saver, money-saving ideas, money-saving tips, saving money Tagged bargain flower gardens, bargain gardening, discount flowers, frugal gardening, inexpensive gardening, inexpensive plants, save money on flower gardens, save money on gardening supplies, thrifty gardening 10 Comments