Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Adults: 12 Fun Things to Do During Coronavirus Isolation
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Make a Quick, Cheerful Spring Wreath to Chase Away Winter Blues
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: bargains
Love going to the movies but you’re reluctant to pay theater prices and just wait til the movies are on DVD? Now you can see unlimited movies — the latest releases — for just $10 a month with Movie Pass.
Planting flowers and enjoying their colorful blossoms during the spring and summer is something a lot of people love. But it can be expensive. Bargain gardening is the way to go. Here are 12 ways to save money on flower … Continue reading
There’s nothing like wearing bright spring colors again after a long winter, is there?
I’ve really, really been wanting to get Amazon Prime for a while, but the $99 price put me off. Kept thinking… if only they would put it on sale — and they did!
Just when you think you’ve saved all the money you can, you come across something else. This month I:
Here are some great finds I came across during the last month in local thrift stores:
Here are some money-saving tips I practice; hope you’ll be able to benefit from some of them!
Like every thrifty shopper, I’m always on the lookout for new and different ways to cut costs. Here are seven ways I saved money in July:
It was 98 degrees this week with a heat index of 105, so I scored some “hot” bargains. Half were thrift store treasures and the others were bought at yard sales.
Here are 20 great thrift store shopping tips: