Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 70 Unique Adult Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- How to Add a Low-Cost Reading Rack to a Treadmill to Make Walking More Fun
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: money saver
Planting flowers and enjoying their colorful blossoms during the spring and summer is something a lot of people love. But it can be expensive. Bargain gardening is the way to go. Here are 12 ways to save money on flower … Continue reading
What’s the best way to launder dry-clean-only clothes at the lowest price?
Just when you think you’ve saved all the money you can, you come across something else. This month I:
Here are some money-saving tips I practice; hope you’ll be able to benefit from some of them!
Like every thrifty shopper, I’m always on the lookout for new and different ways to cut costs. Here are seven ways I saved money in July:
Like many people, I try to be frugal every day of the year — and here are some ways I saved money in April:
Spent $7 recently to score the following thrift store treasures: 5 large plastic flowerpots in bright jewel tones (purple, red, yellow and green)
For many years, I paid an exterminator $75 a quarter to come to my house and spray outside it — and inside the garage — to prevent unwanted bugs, especially cockroaches (an ick factor when living in the South).
Saving money doesn’t have to be hard, and it doesn’t require a major sacrifice. Try some of the following techniques: