Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Princess cryuise
One place I never thought I’d go was Russia — but I spent two days in St. Petersburg on a recent Baltic cruise. And it wasn’t anything like I imagined. For starters, it snowed there in May!