Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: thioughts tips and tales
NOT a Happy Camper
During my freshman year of college at a small, very conservative college in Pennsylvania, I went out a few times with J. I wasn’t physically attracted to him at all and was actually kind of repelled – but I didn’t … Continue reading
Posted in bad dates, college, dates from hell, dating, dogs, memories, thoughts tips and tales Tagged bad dates, college, dates from hell, dating, dogs, thioughts tips and tales 14 Comments