OK, I’m trying something new and exciting – Hodgepodge Wednesday from a blog by Joyce Daley called From This Side of the Pond.
Here are my answers to her questions. Feel free to comment!
1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Definitely while driving the car. The problem is writing the ideas down, also while driving the car…
2. Are you a risk taker? What’s one big risk you’ve taken?
No so much. Starting a personal blog was the most recent risk. I created and manage the employee internal communications blog at work but didn’t have a personal blog.
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
Tidal waves or tsunamis. Used to have nightmares about them all the time. Maybe that’s because I live near the coast?
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
Love my house and feel very settled here after 19 years.
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
Crying babies and kids running around unsupervised.
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue…your favorite color this time of year?
The green leaves of the big magnolia tree in the front yard.
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
The Caribbean. On a cruise ship.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hope I’ve done this correctly and it works out OK!