Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- How to Host a Fun Girlfriends Wreath Making Party
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: how to save money
I’ve really, really been wanting to get Amazon Prime for a while, but the $99 price put me off. Kept thinking… if only they would put it on sale — and they did!
Just when you think you’ve saved all the money you can, you come across something else. This month I:
Here are some money-saving tips I practice; hope you’ll be able to benefit from some of them!