Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: how to save money
Amazon Prime on Sale Through Jan. 17: One Year Membership $73 (Instead of $99) for New Members!
I’ve really, really been wanting to get Amazon Prime for a while, but the $99 price put me off. Kept thinking… if only they would put it on sale — and they did!
Seven Ways I Saved Money in September
Just when you think you’ve saved all the money you can, you come across something else. This month I:
Posted in bargains, how to save money, money saver, save money, saving money Tagged bargains, how to save money, money saver, save money, saving money Leave a comment