Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Workplace Solution: A Foolproof Way to Remember CAC or ID Badge
- Meetup Groups: A Great Way to Pursue Hobbies and Meet New People
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: coronavirus
A lot of adults are normally incredibly busy — so what do we do with all the free time now that we can’t leave the house?