Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Workplace Solution: A Foolproof Way to Remember CAC or ID Badge
- Meetup Groups: A Great Way to Pursue Hobbies and Meet New People
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: coronavirus isolation
A lot of adults are normally incredibly busy — so what do we do with all the free time now that we can’t leave the house?
Yay! Made it through the first week of hunkering down at home for coronavirus prevention!