Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- FlyLady's Simple Tips to Help You Become a Neater Housekeeper Really Work
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: coronavirus lockdown
A lot of adults are normally incredibly busy — so what do we do with all the free time now that we can’t leave the house?
Yay! Made it through the first week of hunkering down at home for coronavirus prevention!