Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Having an Eclipse Party? Head to Target for Fun Supplies
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: making the best of coronavirus
A lot of adults are normally incredibly busy — so what do we do with all the free time now that we can’t leave the house?
Yay! Made it through the first week of hunkering down at home for coronavirus prevention!