Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Easiest Leaf Raking Ever: Use a Jumbo Dustpan
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Move Without Breaking a Sweat: An Insanely Helpful Moving Tip
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: BlogHer conference
BlogHer15 was an incredible experience and I’m glad I went.
Just got home from BlogHer15 in New York City — the biggest annual women’s blogging conference in the industry. It was my first conference, and I was really impressed with the quality of the event and all the planning and … Continue reading
Have you been dying to attend the annual BlogHer conference but the financial outlay is holding you back? Since I’m super frugal and just got back from BlogHer15 in New York City (my first blogging conference — yay!), thought … Continue reading
Yippee! It’s my one-year blogiversary!