Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- How to Host a Fun Girlfriends Wreath Making Party
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Online Dating Scams: Scammers are Ruining Over-50 Online Dating!
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: blogher
BlogHer15 was an incredible experience and I’m glad I went.
Just got home from BlogHer15 in New York City — the biggest annual women’s blogging conference in the industry. It was my first conference, and I was really impressed with the quality of the event and all the planning and … Continue reading
Just made reservations for my first bloggers conference — the big one. Yep, it’s the BlogHer 2015 conference in New York City — held at the Midtown Manhattan Hilton. This is going to be a real adventure– just me and … Continue reading
I started this personal blog a little more than a month ago primarily for fun, since I write business-related articles at work all day. Figured that deciding what to write on a blog post every day and gathering graphics to … Continue reading