Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: BlogHer 2015 conference
The beginning of July wasn’t super-exciting, but it got more interesting in the second half — at the beginning of my “vacation season!”
BlogHer15 was an incredible experience and I’m glad I went.
Just got home from BlogHer15 in New York City — the biggest annual women’s blogging conference in the industry. It was my first conference, and I was really impressed with the quality of the event and all the planning and … Continue reading
Have you been dying to attend the annual BlogHer conference but the financial outlay is holding you back? Since I’m super frugal and just got back from BlogHer15 in New York City (my first blogging conference — yay!), thought … Continue reading
Yippee! It’s my one-year blogiversary!