Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: crystal lite
Coffee Virgin: Diet Coke and Wyler’s Light Rock My World
I’ve never drunk a cup of coffee. Ever. My mom once told me I wasn’t not old enough and it would stunt my growth — and I believed her.
Posted in coffee, Crystal Lite, diet coke, favorite drinks Tagged coffee, crystal lite, diet coke, favorite drinks 5 Comments
Clean Shirt or Bust (Bib) — My Slightly Eccentric Solution to Keep Clothes Clean While Eating Breakfast in the Car on the Way to Work
Like many people, I’m into multi-tasking and like to sleep until the last possible minute before heading to work each day. The perfect solution is to toast a bagel with peanut butter and fix a large Crystal Lite drink with … Continue reading
Posted in efficiency, food, life, miscellaneous, problemsolvers, timesavers Tagged bagels, bib, crystal lite, peanut butter, thoughts tips and tales Leave a comment