Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- FlyLady's Simple Tips to Help You Become a Neater Housekeeper Really Work
Instagram SliderNo images found!
Try some other hashtag or username
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: efficiency
Life is busy and you’ve got lots of things to remember to do every day. Some of them are critical. There are many ways to prompt yourself to remember the most important tasks (besides the old-fashioned method of tying a string … Continue reading
When you find a product at the right price that really does the job – you’ve just gotta spread the word. If your sink or bathtub is not draining properly, this low-tech gizmo – which costs about $3 – really … Continue reading
Did you ever have a day when you thought “I didn’t get anything done today!”? Taking two minutes to do the following activity will change your mind every time!
Clean Shirt or Bust (Bib) — My Slightly Eccentric Solution to Keep Clothes Clean While Eating Breakfast in the Car on the Way to Work
Like many people, I’m into multi-tasking and like to sleep until the last possible minute before heading to work each day. The perfect solution is to toast a bagel with peanut butter and fix a large Crystal Lite drink with … Continue reading