Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Adults: 12 Fun Things to Do During Coronavirus Isolation
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Make a Quick, Cheerful Spring Wreath to Chase Away Winter Blues
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- What to Pack When You Evacuate
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: how to be happy
I’m a happiness junkie. Although I’ve always been a pretty happy and optimist person, just can’t resist reading books about happiness. Who wouldn’t want to feel just a little better if they could?
Most of us receive numerous blessings, but we don’t stop very often to appreciate — or even notice — them. Part of being a happy person includes recognizing the good things that happen every day and being grateful for them.