Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 19 Ways to Reduce Anxiety
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: family activity
Here are 18 fun holiday activities to entertain everyone and keep things lively.
Most of us receive numerous blessings, but we don’t stop very often to appreciate — or even notice — them. Part of being a happy person includes recognizing the good things that happen every day and being grateful for them.