Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
- Easy Pegboard Earring Holder
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Embarrassing Mistakes -- #5 in What Seems to be a Series
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Katakolon
By the last day ashore of our Mediterranean cruise, we were pretty tired from the all-day shore excursions in the preceding days and decided to go to the beach at the port of Katakolon. (The port is also near Olympia, … Continue reading