Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 15 Ways to Find Good Books to Read
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: mediterranean cruise
After taking a shore excursion along the Amalfi Coast while docked at Naples, Italy, during a Mediterranean cruise, I decided that one of my new favorite locations in the world is the island of Capri.
If you’re like me, you may have vaguely heard of Malta but don’t really know where it is or much about it. That’s why it was fun to spend a day there on a Mediterranean cruise to Malta!
If you’re up for a tour of Western Europe from a lovely, floating hotel, try a 10-night Mediterranean cruise like I took — to Palma de Majorca, Corsica, Malta, Sicily, Naples, Rome, Florence and Pisa. It was wonderful! Before signing … Continue reading
Shopping in Greece and Italy was so much fun on my Mediterranean cruise! The shops had so many great souvenirs — and at reasonable prices, too.
Am almost ready to wrap up the series of blog posts about my recent Mediterranean cruise. But there were too many weird incidents to not mention them…
Sept. 7 Dear Big Black Suitcase: I haven’t laid eyes on you since Aug. 1 when I left home at 3 a.m. for a “cruise-of-a-lifetime” to the Mediterranean and handed you over to the United airlines rep at the Charleston … Continue reading
On the fifth day of our Mediterranean cruise, the ship docked in Pireaus, a port about seven miles from Athens. We had 12 hours to spend there and didn’t want to waste a minute!
By the last day ashore of our Mediterranean cruise, we were pretty tired from the all-day shore excursions in the preceding days and decided to go to the beach at the port of Katakolon. (The port is also near Olympia, … Continue reading
Mediterranean Cruise: A Day in Santorini, Greece, Climbing a Volcano and Exploring a Mountaintop Village
When the ship dropped anchor in the Aegean Sea off the island of Santorini on the fourth day of our Mediterranean cruise, we had a fantastic view of charming white-washed buildings on the mountain top — and the surrounding deep … Continue reading