Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: kitchen decluttering
Boy, it’s been years since I looked through my pots and pans/overflow utensil cabinet! Took everything out and spread it on a towel on the floor. How did all the stuff in the photo above fit inside?