Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Having an Eclipse Party? Head to Target for Fun Supplies
- Amazing Copenhagen on a Baltic Cruise
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: decluttering kitchen cabinets
Finally Finished Decluttering Kitchen Cabinets: What an Accomplishment!
Several weeks ago, I took every single thing out of most of my kitchen cabinets. Piles of dishes, containers, mixing bowls, cookbooks, plates and napkins, serving dishes, ice buckets, vases, light bulbs, coolers, dish towels, aprons and more covered my … Continue reading
Posted in decluttering, organizing Tagged decluttering, decluttering kitchen cabinets, organizing kitchen cabinets 7 Comments
Decluttering Kitchen Cabinets: ALL of Them at Once
I vowed to declutter my entire house during 2016 and even picked “declutter” as my 2016 word of the year. Have done pretty well so far — and my biggest accomplishments to date have been decluttering the entire garage (which … Continue reading
Domestic Decluttering : Week 7 of 52 — Decluttering Pots and Pans
Boy, it’s been years since I looked through my pots and pans/overflow utensil cabinet! Took everything out and spread it on a towel on the floor. How did all the stuff in the photo above fit inside?