Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- FlyLady's Simple Tips to Help You Become a Neater Housekeeper Really Work
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: lockdown
Yay! Made it through the first week of hunkering down at home for coronavirus prevention!