Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: most expensive hotel
Have you ever stayed at a hotel that costs $847 a night? It sounds like something a rock star would do, doesn’t it? My vacation fund is zeroed out, but here’s my experience at a European luxury hotel.