Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Venice
Mediterranean Cruise: Weird Incidents
Am almost ready to wrap up the series of blog posts about my recent Mediterranean cruise. But there were too many weird incidents to not mention them…
Posted in mediterranean cruise, travel, vacation, Venice Tagged funny vacation stories, Mediterranean cruise, travel, vacation, Venice 19 Comments
Mediterranean Cruise: The $847 Hotel Room
Have you ever stayed at a hotel that costs $847 a night? It sounds like something a rock star would do, doesn’t it? My vacation fund is zeroed out, but here’s my experience at a European luxury hotel.
Posted in most expensive hotel, vacation, Venice Tagged expensive hotel, Hotel Principe, most expensive hotel, Venice 30 Comments
Mediterranean Cruise: Fabulous Venice
At the end of our Mediterranean cruise, my friend M and I got off the ship and stayed an extra night in Venice before returning to the U.S. (We didn’t want to just fly in, get on the ship, get … Continue reading
Posted in Italy, travel, vacation, Venice Tagged Italy, Mediterranean cruise, travel, vacation, Venice 30 Comments