Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Having an Eclipse Party? Head to Target for Fun Supplies
- Amazing Copenhagen on a Baltic Cruise
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: online dating dangers
Protect Yourself from Online Dating Scammers By Using Google Image Search
Posted in dating, life, miscellaneous, online dating, online dating horror stories, online dating scams Tagged dangers of online dating, how to search for an image online, how to tell if an online date is a scam, how to use Google image search, online dating dangers, online dating scammers, online dating scams, over 50 online dating scams, protect yourself from online dating scammers 9 Comments
Online Dating Scams: Scammers are Ruining Over-50 Online Dating!
I’ve been doing online dating for about 15 years — and met two men online that I had long, happy relationships with. But now… online dating has changed.